Moon Dog Slam Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Moon Dog Brewing Pty Ltd ABN 36 145 716 945 of 17 Duke Street, Abbotsford, Victoria 3067 (Moon Dog).
- Entry is only for customers in Australia of age 18 years or over.
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
4. The Moon Dog Slam commences at 17.00 AEDT on Monday 29 March 2021 and concludes at 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 25 April 2021 the (‘Promotional Period’).
5. To enter the Competition, eligible participant’s must
a) Post a photo or video with the hashtag #moondogslam on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
b) Agree to Terms and Conditions of the Competition.
6. To be eligible, Participants must share the image on a publicly available social media account with a competition hashtag #moondogslam
7. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries due to trade disruptions, human error, technology outages or for any other reason. Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Chance plays no part in the selection of the Prize recipients; photo entries are judged on the creativity and originality of the Competition Entry.
9. One (1) winner (Winner) will be selected in accordance with these terms and conditions by the Promoter at the completion the Promotional period at 17 Duke Street, Abbotsford, Victoria 3067. Winner selection will take place on the following date:
- 11am on Tuesday 27 April 2021
10. The winner will be notified via IG within five (5) business days of the competition conclusion.
11. Moon Dog will hold the Prize for up to three (3) months after the applicable selection date. Should the Prize winner not claim the Prize within that time, with reasonable efforts having been made by Moon Dog to contact the Prize winner, Moon Dog will conduct an ‘unclaimed Prize selection’ at 10am AEST on 20 July 2021 at the same location as the original prize selection. The unclaimed Prize draw winner will be contacted via social media within two (2) business days of the draw.
12. The total Competition Prize is valued at $320. And consists of One (1) prize comprised of:
- 52 x Packs of Arnott’s Tim Tam Chocolate Original 200g
- 1 x Case of Timothy Tamothy Slamothy Chocolate Biscuit Milk Stout
13. The Prize must be taken as offered, is not exchangeable or transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event that a Prize, or any part of it, is unavailable, Moon Dog reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize values are the recommended retail value at the time of publication of these Conditions of Entry. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the Prize. Any incidental costs relating to the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize winner. The Prize will be awarded to the best entries, as determined by the judges in their absolute discretion, based on the theme of the Promotion. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a recipient does not accept or take the Prize stipulated by Moon Dog then the Prize will be forfeited by the recipient and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize.
14. The recipients will be notified via Social Media and asked to provide further details for the purposes of awarding the prize. The recipients’ entry may also be published on Moon Dogs website and other social media accounts, or any one of them, at Moon Dogs discretion.
15. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a recipient does not accept or take the Prize stipulated by Moon Dog then the Prize will be forfeited by the recipient and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize
16. Moon Dog reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and participants (including proof of identity, age and residency). Moon Dog may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entry which in the opinion of Moon Dog includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any participant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in Moon Dogs opinion, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion or Moon Dog. Moon Dog reserves the right to disqualify any entry, including a Prize recipient, if Moon Dog becomes aware that the entry is not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
17. Moon Dog shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in the Promotion or accepting or utilising the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
18. Participants acknowledge that they grant a licence of all right, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to Moon Dog from the time of entry and consents to any use of their entry by Moon Dog which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). The aforementioned license is strictly for the purpose of Moon Dog utilising an entry in connection with the Promotion (for example: Moon Dog reposting an entry on Moon Dog’s website and/or social media accounts).
19. By entering the Promotion, participants agree that Moon Dog may use personal details for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, including the use of Social Media names in promotional formats. Recipients of a Prize agree to send their photo to Moon Dog in a high resolution, jpeg format upon request by Moon Dog. Participants agree that they have the permission of any person who appears in their photo to enter the photo into the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Photos submitted to the Promotion must be original works of the participant. Entries that are deemed by Moon Dog not to belong to or be taken by the participant will not be eligible.
20. Moon Dog collects personal information to enable participants to take part in this Promotion and for internal research purposes. No other use of this information will be made without a participant’s consent. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Moon Dog at its address set out above.
21. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination (including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, an act of God, outbreak of infectious disease, government action, computer virus, vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, civil unrest and strikes), Moon Dog may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and/or Prize arrangements and recommence it at a later date.