|Promoter||Moon Dog Brewing Pty Ltd, ABN 36 145 716 945, 32 Chifley Drive, Preston, VIC, 3072 (Moon Dog).|
|Competition Period||12.01am (AEST) on 1/4/2022 to 11.59pm (AEST) on 31/4/2022.|
|Who can enter?||Only Australian residents who are aged 18 or over.|
|Who can’t enter?||
Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
|Where will the competition run?||The competition will run in participating third party bottle shops which are displaying promotional material for this promotion.|
|Qualifying Purchase||To qualify for a prize, you must purchase a four-pack of Rose Sour Power from a Store during the Competition Period:
|Entry instructions||To enter, you must, during the Competition Period:
Moon Dog is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability (if required).
Make sure you claim your prize ASAP and before the end of the competition period as Moon Dog reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion not to accept entries which are submitted outside the Competition Period.
|How are instant win prize/s awarded?||There are 50 prizes available to be claimed during the Competition Period. Prize allocation will be randomised.|
|What can I win?||There are up to 50 prizes available, as follows:
|Total prize pool||The total prize pool is valued at approximately $3250|
|How many times can I enter?||There is a limit of one entry per Qualifying Purchase. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.|
|How and when will the winner/s be informed?||
The 50 prize winners will be drawn at random and notified within 5 days of the competition closing.
|Proof of purchase||You must keep the following as proof of a Qualifying Purchase:
If you don’t produce the above proof of purchase for all entries when asked, Moon Dog may disqualify your entry and you will lose any right to a prize. Proof of Qualifying Purchase must be retained and made available upon request by Moon Dog for all major prizes and in the event of a dispute.
|Timeframe for redeeming prize/s||Prize claim date: Prizes for entries submitted within the Competition Period must be redeemed by 11.5ppm (AEDT) on 15/5/2022, subject to Moon Dog in its sole and absolute discretion agreeing to accept a later entry or redemption claim. Prizes will be sent via post to the address nominated by the winners.|
|Collection and use of your personal information||
|Responsible drinking||Consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol – see: https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/file/1641/download?token=1O3AafPu. If this competition is conducted in NSW, see also the NSW Liquor Competition Guidelines and Intoxication Guidelines at https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/documents/gl/gl4001-liquor-promotion-guidelines.pdf. Where relevant, your participation in this competition may be subject to the liquor serving policy of businesses conducting the competition and/or providing the prize.
All advertising material for this competition will include a message regarding responsible consumption of alcohol.
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. In the event of inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the details in the table above, the details in the table above prevail. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Prizes and all elements of prizes must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter.
- The prize must be claimed in its entirety (as determined by Moon Dog) and not varied except as required by Moon Dog in accordance with these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, if the prize is not redeemed in its entirety, the remaining amount cannot be redeemed at another time. The prize is also not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
- If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter’s discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter’s satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- You must not:
- tamper with the entry process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
- If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged (except at Moon Dog’s sole and absolute discretion) nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
- Printing and other quality control errors outside the Promoter’s control will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Every instant win prize claim in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured, unless the claim is rejected due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions.
- If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to direction by the relevant trade promotion authorities.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Subject to clause 9b) and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Moon Dog, its agencies and employees, will not be liable for any death, injury, damages, expenses (including any claim for legal expenses) or loss whatsoever (whether indirect or consequential) to persons or property in connection with this Competition, including as a result of participation in this Competition, variation to these terms and conditions, accepting or using any prize, alteration to any prize, and non-receipt of any prize.
- The winner of this Competition has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted, or modified by Moon Dog. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict, or limit those statutory rights in any way.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.